This intense 50-hour course in Early Childhood Care Education is a practical activity-based certificate course that aims at embarking upon revisiting the role of early years teachers.
All the training participants will study the recently developed curriculum framework of ECCE which caters to children's holistic development. They will also explore various pedagogical skills using modern techniques which can easily be contextualized in their learning setting.
- Able to comprehend and analyze the components of compensation and benefits
- Become conversant on the changing trends in C&B practices at leading organizations
- Able to strategize C&B package by linking with business objectives
- Build a basic understanding around the technical aspects of C&B function such as job evaluation methodologies, S&B surveys, salary administration program and other financial aspects
- Learn the art of linking C&B elements with organization goals
- Recognize the growing importance C&B initiatives to attract, retain and motivate talent
- Able to provide C&B solutions that creates a win-win equation for the company and the employees
- Capable to design and introduce innovative benefit plans
- Able to leverage the non-monetary benefits to add value to the overall C&B package
- Communicate with impact the Total Reward Program to the employees
- Learn through experience sharing!
- Understanding 'Children Development and Learning'
- Brain Development in Early years
- Setting the learning environment 'Learning Corners'
- Early Childhood Curriculum and Pedagogies
- Element of 'Play & Inquiry'
- Assessment in the Early Childhood Classrooms
- Home School Partnership
Rozina Jumani is an Educational & Development Consultant, working as Director Strategic Planning & Capacity Building at Wise Advise 24/7. She has been associated with education, training, and development for past many years. She is an alumna of IOE- UCL UK, University of Oregon, AKUIED, and University of Karachi. She is a Lead Facilitator of British Council's Active Citizen Project also. With national and international degrees and honors, she has been serving both educational and the corporate world in many aspects. As an Educator, she has trained more than 9000 practitioners and professionals from various disciplines countrywide and abroad.
Early childhood practitioners, early years school leaders, individuals aspire to join teaching, Montessori teachers from the government and/or private sector and parents.
Discount: 10% for 2 or more participants & 15% for 5 or more participants from the same organization
For queries & registrations:
Tel: 021-38104700-01 Ext. 1811, 1813, 1541, 1801
IBA Skills Development Program
Center for Executive Education
Institute of Business Administration
Garden/ Kayani Shaheed Road, KARACHI-74400