How you perform in your first position as a supervisor is critical to your professional future. Time and again, studies show that the biggest mistake new supervisors make is to try to "wing it." That's why this high-powered day of training is a not-to-be-missed career event.
Through accelerated learning techniques, you'll gain the solid skills and supervisory "how-to's" you need to get others to go that extra mile! The comprehensive agenda covers the essential building blocks to supervisory excellence, how to build morale and increase productivity, strategies for handling conflicts and curbing absenteeism, time- management tips no supervisor should be without, and how to acquire a supervisor's mindset and image.
- Understand the role of supervisor/leader
- Understand the problem-solving process, techniques and approaches used by supervisors
- Understand Current supervision techniques required by supervisors to lead their team
- Recognize the importance of maintaining highest standard of quality in the team 0 Recognize the need to be in line with the vision and expectations of the organization
- Understand the importance of inculcating teamwork for all the members in department
- Learning the basics
- Understanding the body language
- Objective Setting & Planning
- Time Management ( Very basic)
- Providing Performance Feedback
- Delegating successfully
- Communication ( It All Starts with You)
- Set SMART goals for themselves and others.
- Tips for Making a Positive First Impression
- Motivation (The inner essence Through Empowerment )
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Team Building & Effective Leadership Attitude
Subhan Sharif practices pro-activeness and innovation to his personal and professional life. A lifelong learner, he has completed his graduation from University of Karachi, also achieved trainings from Manchester College Of Professional Studies in Information Technology Manchester UK , Central School of Professional Studies in Business Administration, London UK and Pakistan Institute Of Tourism And Hotel Management, Karachi, PK. He also holds the proud honor of achieving a scholarship from University of Oxford.
Decision Takers, Supervisors, Administrative Managers, Assistant Mana Floor managers, Territory Mangers, Branch Managers, & anyone who feels the needs to upfront his or her supervisory skills.