This course is developed to all who wish to understand fundamental of Quality Management System (ISO 9001) and its implementation in the organization. Using most applicable Quality Management Tools, Techniques, and Templates. This course is comprised of two days on-campus sessions of each 8 hours.
The objective of this course is to provide learners with the fundamental of Quality Management System (ISO 9001) and its implementation Tools, Techniques, Templates, and its application.
Learning Outcomes of “Quality Management System (ISO 9001) Implementation” Course as per Bloom’s revised Cognitive Skills
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Define and understand Quality, Quality Management System, ISO 9001.
- Describe Quality Evolution, Approaches and its Fundamental Tools Techniques and Templates.
- Application of Fundamental Quality Management Tools, Techniques, Templates, i-e, Quality Management Plan, RASCI Chart, 7QC Tools, Gantt Chart, Risk Register, Quality Matrix, Quality Tracker, Ishikawa Diagram, Voice of Customer (VoC), Auditing, Compliance Steps, PDCA and CAPA Tracker.
- Analyze Quality Management System (ISO 9001) Implementation Steps and Methodologies.
- Evaluate Fundamental of Quality Management Tools and Techniques, Templates, and its application.
- Develop customized Quality Management System (ISO 9001) Fundamental Templates and align with Vision and Mission of Organization, to achieve Objectives and Organization's Goals.
- QA, QC, Quality / Production / Supply Chain / Managers
- QA, QC / Production / Supply Chain Deputy/Assistant Managers
- QA, QC / Production / Supply Chain / Frontline Managers
- QA, QC, Production, Supply Chain, Sales, Marketing, HR, IT Team Members
- Entry level Professionals
- Quality Management Aspirants
- Management Trainees and Fresh Graduates
Iqbal Burcha is a passionate and an experienced Quality, Food Safety and Project Management Practitioner, Trainer, and Consultant. He has over 12 years of diversified experience in FMCG, Service Industry, Food & Beverage, and Academia. He has also served as Manager Quality at Unilever Pakistan Ltd. Hilal Foods Pvt Ltd, KBS World, SATS, HUI, and NGOs on different roles. He is M.Phil. Project Management from SZABIST Karachi, M.Sc FST and B.Sc (Hon) FST from KU, IRCA UK Lead Auditor ISO 9001-2015 and Lead Auditor FSSC 22000 and earned various certificates. He is also associated with IBA CEE as Consultant and accomplished multiple projects and as VF with SZABIST Karachi, DSU, IU, DNGI, HUI as Lead Trainer and Consultant. He has conducted more than 12000 man-hour trainings on Quality Management System (ISO 9001), Implementation of ISO 9001 in the Organization, Food Safety Systems Certification (FSSC 22000), Implementation of ISO 22000 in the Organizations, GMP, GHP, HACCP, FFZ, CRQS (In-Pack, On-Pack, In-use, Make), On Shelf Quality, T5Z, DDP, SDP, IC GMP, QVP, GQFWS, RCA, LDP, Lean Tools, Project Management Tools & Techniques, Project Quality Management, Project Scope Management, Project Management in different domains and also advised Projects to achieve Objectives and Organizational Goals.
10:00-10:15 Introduction of Course and Trainer, Trainer’s Objective
10:15-10:30 Learner’s Introduction, Learner’s Objective, Learner’s Challenges, Course Brief
10:30-11:00 Quality, Fundamentals of Quality Management System
11:00-11:30 Activity Quality Management System (ISO 9001) and Quality Evolution
11:30-12:30 Activity Quality Management System (ISO 9001) in Local and in MNCs
01:00-01:30 Activity Quality Ladder (Inspection, QC, QA, TQM, WCM, Six Sigma, LSS)
01:30-02:00 ISO 9001 Implementation Steps
02:00-02:30 Activity ISO 9001 Clause # 01 to Clauses # 03
02:30-03:00 ISO 9001 Clause # 04
03:00-03:30 Activity ISO 9001 Clause # 05
03:30-04:00 ISO 9001 Clause # 06
04:00-04:30 Activity ISO 9001 Clause # 07
04:40-05:00 ISO 9001 Clause # 08
05:00-05:30 Activity ISO 9001 Clause # 09
05:30-06:00 Review (Day 1)
10:00-10:30 Recapitulation (Day 1)
10:30-11:00 ISO 9001 Clause # 10
11:00-11:30 Activity ISO 9001 Clause #08, 09 & 10
11:30-12:00 Applicable Tool, Techniques and Templates in ISO 9001
12:00-12:30 Standards, Framework and SOPs
01:00-01:30 Standards Development
01:30-02:00 SOPs, Work Instructions Development
02:00-02:30 Activity SOPs, Work Instructions Templates
02:30-03:00 SOPs, Work Instructions Review and Revisions
03:00-03:30 Standards, Specifications, SOPs, WI Controlling
03:30-04:00 Activity PDCA w.r.t ISO 9001 implementation perspective
04:00-04:30 Activity ISO 9001 implementation in any organization – Case study
04:40-05:00 ISO 9001 Implementation in the Organization Review
05:30-06:00 Closing Session
- Fundamentals of Quality
- Quality Evolution / Quality Ladder (Inspection, QC, QA, TQM, WCM, Six Sigma, Lean Six Sigma)
- ISO 9001 Implementation Steps
- ISO 9001 Implementation Requirements
- ISO 9001 Standard
- ISO 9001 Implementation Time
- ISO 9001 Implementation Cost
- ISO 9001 Implementation Scope
- ISO 9001 Implementation Viability
- ISO 9001 Clauses and Relevant Tools, Techniques and Templates
- Standards, Specifications, Work Instructions and Frameworks
- ISO 9001 Implementation in Local & MNCs
- Audit & Compliance
- RASCI Matrix
- Quality Management Plan
- Quality Improvement
- PDCA Cycle
- Training and Development
- ISO 9001 Implementation Plan
- Seven QC Tools
- Quality Tools and Voice of Customer (VoC)
- Quality Matrix and Quality Tracker