- To provide in-depth knowledge of updated Income Tax & Sales Tax Laws.
- To develop reasonable practical skills for maintenance of records in accordance with the provisions of Income Tax, Sales Tax, Federal Excise and Corporate Laws.
- To give confidence in handling day to day matters involved in Taxation like; manual and electronic preparation and submission of returns/statements, calculation of taxable figure in complicated cases, handling with notices, audit, assessment and appeals.
- To enable the participants to handle day to day tax matters of their own business, employer, clients etc. in a profession al way.
- A very useful insights towards your daily Taxation matters-Strong understanding with greater implementation.
- A platform to learn from an expert and grow with his experiences.
- This Course can add a more worth to the resumes.
Introduction of Tax Law
Computation of Taxable Income under the heads:
•Advance Tax u/s 147
•Minimum Tax u/s 113
•Tax Credits and Discount
With Holding Matters
•Section Wise Understanding
•Transaction wise rates
•Rights and duties of withholding agent.
•Key Point of E Filing
(Understanding of Interface)
•Filling of E Statements
•Revision of Statements
•Set of and Carry Forward of Losses
Introduction of Sales tax
•Goods Chargeable to Tax
•Retail Price Items
• Further and Extra Tax
•Time manner and mode of payment
• Type of Organization
• What are Principal Activities
• What are Other Activities
• Check List of Documents
• Physical Verification
• High and Low Risk Concept
Sales Tax Record
• Understanding of Sales Tax Record
• Specimen of Sales Tax Invoice
Purchase, Sales and Stock Register, Debit and Credit Note
Provincial Sales Tax
Introduction of provincial sales tax • Key Terminologies
• Sales Tax Record
Faisal Mobin is a very highly qualified and experienced cost and management accountant. He has passed him exam in Associate Cost and Management Accountant in 2002. He has successfully worked with Business Consultancy and Management Consultants since May 2003 till date. Also has a proficiency to work with clients and has also worked with clients in past addressing issues and giving practical implications. His expertise includes numerical and analytical abilities, profound knowledge on key business procedures, proven training and coaching abilities along with Tax Planning.
PROGRAM & POLICIES:
Registrations are only confirmed when full payment has been received from a participant. For a detailed cancellation policy, please visit: https://sdp.iba.edu.pk/cancellation-policy.php The Institute may cancel or postpone a program due to insufficient enrolment or unforeseen circumstances. In this case, the institute will refund registration fee, but will not be responsible for any other related expenses including cancellation/change charges by airline and travel agencies. The Institute reserves the right to make changes in its program dates, faculty, policies, and fees at any time. Payment can be made via cheque/bank draft payable to the "Institute of Business Administration, Karachi"
Group discount for 10% for 2 or more 15% for
5 or more participants.
Ext: (1811, 1813, 1812)
Fax: (92-21) 38103008
IBA Karachi (City Campus) Off Garden Road,
Karachi – 74400